International Call for Papers: 9th International Conference on African Development 2016
GKEN will be taking part in the upcoming 9th International Conference African Development Conference (ICAD) in Ethiopia.
The Center of African Development Policy Research (CADPR) at Western Michigan University in collaboration with Addis Ababa University, Adama Science and Technology University, Addis Ababa Science and Technology University, and Arsi University in Assela, Arsi, Ethiopia announce a call for research papers on the theme:
The Challenges of Good Governance and Leadership for Sustainable Development in the African States.
Dates: June 03 – 05, 2016
Places: AAU College of Business and Economics, Addis Ababa Science and Technology University, Adama Science and Technology University, and Arsi University in Asella, Ethiopia.
Please submit: your 200 –
- your 200 – 300 word abstracts as an email attachment to Sisay Asefa by March 1, 2016 at email@example.com.
- Please include “Submission: 9th ICAD” in the subject line of your email.
- All email submissions should include the title of the paper and the abstract, author’s name, institutional affiliation, and contact e-mail address.
- Please submit your final abstract and paper online by April 1, 2016, here Submit Abstract & Paper
To access past conference papers see the International Conferences on African Development Archives. Selected papers will be reviewed for publication in CADPR-sponsored International Journal of African Development.
Keynote speakers already scheduled:
- Ingida Asfaw, MD, Professor of Surgery, Wayne State University, Founding President of the Ethiopian North American Health Professionals Association
- Senait Fisseha, MD, JD, Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Director of International Programs at Susan Thompson Buffett Foundation, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- John Ishyama, PhD, Distinguished Research Professor of Political Science, University of North Texas and Editor in Chief of American Review
- Mulu Solomon, MBA, President of the Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Association, Vice President of the Pan-African Chamber of Commerce and Industries
For more information please contact Dr. Sisay Asefa, CADPR director: firstname.lastname@example.org and also visit the website